Ozone therapy originated in Germany about 100 years ago. It is now routinely used in European countries like Germany, Russia, Italy, France and Now here at Young Foundational Health Center!
Mechanism of Action
- Inactivates viruses, bacteria, yeast fungi and protozoa
- Stimulates the immune system
- Supports and enhances the healing process
- Cleans arteries and veins
- Breaks up red blood cell clumping
- Purifies the blood and the lymph
- Normalizes hormone and enzyme production
- Reduces inflammation
- Reduces pain, calms the nerves
- Stops bleeding
- Helps stroke damage
- Reduces cardiac arrhythmia
- Improves brain function and memory
- Oxidizes toxins, facilitating their excretion
- Chelates heavy metals, working well with EDTA
- Increases the partial pressure of oxygen in the blood
- Stimulates production of all protective cell enzymes
- Helps degenerative diseases
- Helps auto-immune diseases
Ozone in Various Diseases
- Arthritis, knee joint pain, back pain
- Athletic injuries
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Neurological condition like Paralysis/Stroke, Parkinson’s disease, Progressive supranuclear palsy, Myopathy
- Skin ulcers, burns, Pimples, Warts
- Infected wounds, Gangrene
- Respiratory diseases like asthma, bronchitis, COPD diseases, and ARDS diseases.
- GI disturbance like acidity, peptic ulcer ,colitis
- Diabetes and its complications • Circulatory diseases
- Cardiovascular disease, angina • Cancer
- Viral diseases (Hepatitis B, Herpes, etc)
- Cough, cold, viral fever, sore throat
- Fungal infections
- Herpes, Venereal diseases
- Periodontal disease
- Sickle cell anemia
- Psoriasis disorders
Methods of Administrating Oonetherapy
- Ozonated Water
- Ozonated Oil
- Bagging,Cupping,Ozone Bath
- Internal Applications
- Ear Insufflation
- Rectal Insufflation
- Vaginal Insufflation
- Intra-articular (Within Joint)
- Peri-articular (Around Joint)
- Subcutaneous (Under skin) Intradermal (Within the skin) Micro-injections at biologically active points Intravenous infusion of Ozonated saline push
Ozone therapy is helpful in following conditions
Parkinson’s Disease : Ozone therapy is helpful in Parkinson’s disease for tremor, bradykinesia, postural disturbance & gait disturbance.
Ozone therapy is helpful in open leg ulcers, bed sores and burns. Clinical studies have shown that even very severe cases improve with Ozone.
Ozone Therapy gives very good results in arterial circulatory disorders characterized by sensation of heaviness and coldness and/or pains in the legs, especially while walking. (Well known as smoker’s leg or intermittent claudications) Ozone Therapy has avoided amputation in large number of cases.
Ozone shows general revitalizing capacity (including nerve and brain functions). Therefore, it can be successfully used for poor concentration, forgetfulness, general reduction in mental and physical performance, insecurity in walking (balancing problems) and clinical dizziness or vertigo. Elderly people generally experience a feeling of well being and improved quality of life!
Ozone is used to improve weak eye sight due to age related retinal detachment. Intestinal conditions: Inflammatory condition of the large intestines (e.g. colitis) and small intestines, fistulas and proctitis (inflammation of the rectum) – many such unpleasant and inconvenient conditions are favorably treated by Rectal Insufflation of Ozone.
A series of clinical trials has shown good results of Ozone treatment in viral conditions like herpes and hepatitis. Ozone Therapy reduces the duration of the diseases. It heals more efficiently and patient is back to his normal state of well-being in short time.
Ozone Therapy, in these conditions, causes pain and inflammation to subside. Repeated treatment may even produce permanent restoration.
Ozone Therapy is given as a complementary therapy in addition to standard methods. It produces its effects by immune activation.