* Insurances Young Foundational Health Center participates with as of 01/01/2021:
• Aetna Medicare Advantage PPO
• Blue Cross / Blue Shield (excluding SELECT*)
• Blue Cross / Blue Shield Anthem (with Alpha prefix, PPO, card states file through local BCBS*)
• Blue Cross / Blue Shield (Medicare Advantage PPO)
• Cigna (excluding BayCare, or Local Plus*)
• Medicare - Traditional Part B
• Meritain (through Aetna)
• Liberty Healthshare
• Tricare (excluding Tricare Prime)
• Supplements to Traditional Medicare
• United Healthcare (Commerical only - no medicare) (*Excluding Navigate, Core Network, Neighborhood and Oxford)
* INSURANCES CAN CHANGE AT ANY TIME - CHECK WITH YOUR INSURANCE TO VERIFY WE ARE IN-NETWORK WITH YOUR PLAN.
We do not accept any Humana Plans.
If you have a HMO insurance plan you must have a referral from your Primary Care Physician to be seen in our office.
NPI: 1134140775 | Tax ID: 20-2110750
Unsure if we are covered through your insurance plan? The best way to verify your coverage at our clinic is to contact your insurance provider and have them check by utilizing our NPI (National Provider Identification) number listed above to see if we are in network with your plan.
New Patient Forms
Attention New Patients:
ALL NEW PATIENTS MUST CONTACT OUR OFFICE BY NOON THE DAY BEFORE, TO CONFIRM THE APPOINTMENT.
ALL NEW PATIENTS MUST ARRIVE 30 MINUTES AHEAD OF YOUR APPOINTMENT TIME WITH YOUR COMPLETED PAPERWORK, PHOTO IDENTIFICATION, AND INSURANCE CARD(S) IF APPLICABLE. IF YOU FAIL TO ARRIVE 30 MINUTES EARLY AND/OR DO NOT HAVE YOUR PAPERWORK FILLED OUT WE WILL NEED TO RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT.
To find out more about Dr. Young and Young Foundational Health Center, call our office at 727-545-4600 and schedule your appointment to get on the path to a healthier you!
Courtney is our new patient coordinator and she can help you schedule your first visit. (new patients only) Please ask for her or press extension 109.